Friday 23 March 2012

My Blog Removal

Blogger have removed the Scarlet Blue blogspots - both of them. I'm waiting for a verification code to enter to get them back. They claimed that there had been unusual activity on the Scarlet Blue account... I should be so lucky... it all looked pretty usual to me!
First feeling you get when this happens to you is mild shock. I was kind of waiting for this to happen in any case, it's been on the cards. So whatever, I have this place, for the time being, and I have a back up Wordpress blog and my calligraphy blog. I have always been a good girl guide - I am always prepared!!
Hope to be back after all these technical difficulties are straightened out.... if not, well, then I'll just be a ghost in the machine.... not even sure if I can still get into Facebook now.

Sxxxx

4 comments:

  1. unusual activity you say, can I get some?

    Thank goodness you have other guises.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got in a right panic, but they are back now. It was my whole Google a/c, including Gmail, which was the scariest thing.
      Sx

      Delete
  2. Hello Scarlet:
    It is all alien to us at the best of times!!!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whilst normally a belt, braces and bailer twine woman, I've only got the one blog. So if Blogger does that to me, I'll be stuffed. Glad you've sorted it.

    ReplyDelete